By now no doubt you will all be familiar with the presence of the mobile speed camera on our roads officially called safety cameras.
I do not have a good relationship with the father of my child. He is not giving me any maintenance and refuses to do so. What can i do here?
If a person dies without having made a Will, does the State have a right to take some or all of the property, because there is no Will there?
Question: I am a father of a two year old girl. It was suggested by a friend that I should make an application for guardianship of my daughter. What exactly does that mean?
Question: I want to get a loan to purchase a house. However, about three years ago, I had a problem with a car loan. I have since repaid the debt but it took some time. I now find that my name is in the Irish Credit Bureau.
Question: I am living with my boyfriend for the past two years approximately in a house owned by him. We are in a committed relationship but I do not wish to get married at this point in time. What difference does the new Act called the Civil Liability Act make to our situation?
Barring Order: what is it and how do I get one?
Question: I am married to a man who is physically violent with me at times and I do not feel safe in my home. I have been told I should get a Barring Order. What does that entail?
Duty owed by a landowner to somebody who sustains an injury
Question: Could you tell me generally what is the duty owed by a landowner to somebody who comes in uninvited to your land and then sustains an injury there?
Question: I am a thirty two year old man. I am engaged to be married. I farm 130 acres of land, which was transferred by my parents to me four years ago. Although i do not anticipate that my future wife and i will separate , i am wondering if there is some way i can protect the family farm in the unlucky event that our marriage does break down.
Question: I am considering leaving my husband. We have been married many years. All our children have been provided for. What options in terms of a separation are available to me.
Buying a house in joint names
Question: I am married with a number of years. The family home is in the sole name of my husband. It has been suggested, that my husband and I, should put the property into the joint names of the both of us. Is there a special rate of Stamp Duty payable to the Revenue Commissioners […]
I am a married woman with two small children. My husband has a child from a previous relationship. I was wondering if this child would have any Inheritance Rights with regard to my husband’s property and in what way, if any, could this child affect any inheritance rights for our children?
Question: This may seem an unusual question. However, my husband is the sole owner of the family home and surrounding lands which he inherited from his father. We are married a number of years now with children.
Question: We are a married couple with three children ,all under the age of ten years. We wish to make a Will , to cover, a situation of us both dying simultaneously leaving our children with no parents. Our main assets are the family home and farmlands. However, it is too soon to try and […]
Question: Recently, my husband received a letter from a solicitor wherein he was informed that if he did not pay monies being in and around the figure of €4,500 that is owed to a supplier for materials furnished to my husband, he would be brought to Court. The money is owed but we are just not in a position to pay all of it at the moment.
Question: I have a neighbour whose trees are immediately adjoining on to my property. They are in a dangerous condition, in that some of them are very old and are, in my opinion ready to fall. If they do, they will cause substantial damage to my property, not to mention the personal injury that could happen.